Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- 7 and 7 on Saturday, November 11, 2017 – Chuck The Writer said […] Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs...
- CALLY said Well, I listened to Vandenburgh defend Roy Moore a...
- Rob said Faithful, I enjoy those “20 Things” pi...
- Faithful Listener said If you won’t say that Vandenburgh is stupid,...
- Madvertiser said Rob, you are making personal progress. There was o...
what’s on my mind
Search Results for: dog poop
Walking the dogs in the winter is cumbersome, especially when they do their business. Picking up means fumbling with two leashes, heavy gloves, poop bags — you get the idea. That’s why I’m not sure I can also handle a … Continue reading
The straight poop on my content selection. Continue reading
Every December the lawns in my neighborhood are decorated with more than electric reindeer and blow-up Santas: they are sprinkled with dog poop. It seems when the snow flies many people stop picking up dog crap. I have several theories … Continue reading
Maybe you’ve seen this dog toy called the Humunga Stache? It’s a big black moustache with a ball on the back for a dog to grab in its mouth. When Fido does that, it looks like he has a big … Continue reading
Laura Northrup, who writes for the world’s most excellent consumer affairs blog, The Consumerist, just knew I’d be interested in this post from yesterday: Man Sues Petsmart For $1 Million After Stepping In Dog Poop. If you’ve ever been to … Continue reading
When you have two dogs the question of poop becomes an issue. Enter the Doggie Dooley Pet Waste Disposal System. It’s described as, “A miniature septic tank for you dog’s waste.” That’s pretty accurate but I prefer to call it, … Continue reading