I was looking up an address in the Bronx and stumbled across this Google Street View image that really says summer. Cooling off in the spray of a hydrant seems like something from the distant past, but here it is!
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Right!? What sort of person goes to get their tree...
- CJ said Twine is inexcusable — though it can be used...
- 7 and 7 on Saturday, December 9, 2017 – Chuck The Writer said […] Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs...
- Rob said Santa could drink us all under the table.
- LB said Santa is a grown-up, and grown-ups buy booze. It w...
what’s on my mind