It occurs to me that the greatest danger we face may not be terrorists, but ignorance. Here are five signs to look for that may help you avoid confrontations with people who can’t be reasoned with:
- Use of the phrase “mainstream media.”
- Discussion of President Obama’s birth certificate. Or suggestion that he is a Muslim.
- They have a Donald Trump sign on their lawn.
- Include the the word “Benghazi” in any sentence.
- Blaming America’s problems on “political correctness.”
I could have written a list as long as your arm, but this should get you started.