Guys do dumb stuff. We are genetically hard wired to do so, and you can read about it every day in your morning paper. Case in point, the Glenville police officer accused of firing a potato gun at work. Oh, yeah —it’s also alleged that he was lighting off entire cases of police-issued flares, which must have been awesome.
In case you’ve never heard of a potato gun, it’s described in the article as a “type of contraption that launches whole potatoes through PVC piping with the use of pressurized air.” Actually, some guns launch the potato by the combustion of a flammable vapor like propane or hair spray, but I’m getting off the point. The point is that you should add firing potato guns and lighting flares to the growing list of things not to do at work.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Yeah, I know. Thanks for being interested, but it&...
- dave said how about a new post?
- dave said Time for a new posting?
- Terri Marie Lake said Is this post for humor? Because I’m down to...
- dsav said Trump tests positive
what’s on my mind