Look, I never guaranteed that the mulch would be gone on Memorial Day, I just said that I’d start working on it. Good thing, because had I made a guarantee, it would have ended up filed in the same place as Rick Dutrow’s guarantee, but not Joe Namath’s guarantee. So what did I do on Father’s Day? I got out there and finally eliminated what was left of the %$!&# mulch pile that had been mocking me for three weeks. I hope no one notices how thick it is in certain spots, or how well mulched the areas way under the bushes are, or how some of it may have inadvertently fallen over my neighbor’s fence. Ooops.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Yeah, I know. Thanks for being interested, but it&...
- dave said how about a new post?
- dave said Time for a new posting?
- Terri Marie Lake said Is this post for humor? Because I’m down to...
- dsav said Trump tests positive
what’s on my mind