I’m not sure washing my hands thirty-six times a day makes me obsessive compulsive. Nor do I think there’s anything wrong with organizing the items on the supermarket conveyor belt as seen in the attached diagram that I bring shopping on a laminated card. But Ann says the toilet paper thing is weird. I can’t abide the TP hanging wall side down, because it doesn’t look right —and after all, do you really want your toilet paper touching the wall? This is no trouble at home, where the family has been trained in proper toilet paper deployment, but sometimes you’ll go into other people’s homes and find that they have carelessly displayed the paper in the underhand position. If you see this, do what I do: just go ahead and change it. If you don’t believe I’d do that, invite me over. And while there, I’d be happy to show you the correct way to load your dishwasher.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Great question. Definitely Delaware Ave. and New S...
- dave said I agree We like Broadway in Saratoga What would yo...
- Skip Albright said A big thumbs up for this post I had similar thoug...
- Ray said I need one of your cats sir. Ty in advance
- Rob said Yeah, I know. Thanks for being interested, but it&...
what’s on my mind