“Who would you rather have a beer with?” That’s the question American pundits, both amateur and professional, love asking when probing the common man credentials of political candidates. Well, all the sudden the candidate you’d most like to have a beer with is gun totin’, ice fishin’, snowmobile ridin’, mooseburger eatin’ Sarah Palin. Yes, you’re voting for president, not vice president —but just wait and see how this changes the trajectory of the election.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Yeah, I know. Thanks for being interested, but it&...
- dave said how about a new post?
- dave said Time for a new posting?
- Terri Marie Lake said Is this post for humor? Because I’m down to...
- dsav said Trump tests positive
what’s on my mind