Glenmont was right for us when we moved there, but over the years it changed. If only one of us had changed, I may have stayed – but I changed too, and that meant we could no longer live together.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Yeah, I know. Thanks for being interested, but it&...
- dave said how about a new post?
- dave said Time for a new posting?
- Terri Marie Lake said Is this post for humor? Because I’m down to...
- dsav said Trump tests positive
what’s on my mind