Glenmont was right for us when we moved there, but over the years it changed. If only one of us had changed, I may have stayed – but I changed too, and that meant we could no longer live together.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said It’s tragic all around. Without the injuries...
- Dave said There are no winners in this case. Cole goes to pr...
- ANN MADEO said So SO true!
- Edie Rotbert said Mauve sounds cool !!!!
- Edie Rotbert said I need a cat for a week.
what’s on my mind