Glenmont was right for us when we moved there, but over the years it changed. If only one of us had changed, I may have stayed – but I changed too, and that meant we could no longer live together.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said Me, too! There are some loose ends, however —...
- Roger Green said Well, I’m glad Chuck’s found his new h
- Kirk said Blame the Tour de France for the rash of middle-ag...
- David Nardolillo said Wannabe Lance Armstrongs showing poor trail/path e...
- Rob said True. If you look online, you’ll find there&...
what’s on my mind