Glenmont was right for us when we moved there, but over the years it changed. If only one of us had changed, I may have stayed – but I changed too, and that meant we could no longer live together.
Rob Madeo writes this stuff.
rmadeo (at) gmail.com
search old posts
- Rob said I never use my hands or feet to trigger the door s...
- ErinsDad said The close buttons on the elevators at 2 Penn Plaza...
- Rob said Pushing the button is an expression of faith. It m...
- Dave said I will continue to push the button!
- Jon in Albany said Next you’ll probably tell me waving two fing...
what’s on my mind